MAY 3RD, 2019
2018 OUTSTANDING ALUMNUS AWARD WINNER
VOLUNTEER POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
We are looking for interested volunteers to sit on our Alumni Association Advisory Committee.
We want to foster a sense of pride and help inspire a sense of community among past competitors. Our goal is to provide opportunities to help develop the personal and professional lives of our alumni through the creation of an alumni association and an Alumni Association Advisory Committee.
You must be a Skills Canada NWT Competition Alumni to apply.*
The Skills Canada NWT Alumni Association:
- works to encourage competitor and alumni involvement in Skills Canada NWT programs and events
- provides opportunities for members to connect with other alumni, and network with fellow supporters of Skills Canada NWT
- provides opportunities for members to volunteer and participate in Skills Canada NWT competitions and other programs
- provides benefits to members including
- access to all alumni events including National alumni events
- discounts on SCNT merchandise
- discounts on SCNT event tickets
- professional experience serving on advisory and/or working committees that provide input to the work of the Alumni Association
The Skills Canada NWT Alumni Association will be governed by an Alumni Association Advisory Committee. This committee will be made up of individuals who:
- are proud former competitors of SCNT competitions
- reside in the NWT
- work well with small and large groups
- can dedicate the time to advancing alumni engagement and the success of the SCNT Alumni Association
- are eager to support a positive experience for competitors
The President of the Alumni Association will also be required to represent the NWT on the National Alumni Committee which will be meeting in Toronto in March 2019. (travel expenses will be covered)
Our online Flickr album is a fantastic resource to see photos from all of our events, competitions and more.
Registration for the upcoming Territorial Competition is open! Click the button below for more information.